Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I signed up with Bloggerwave

Attention to all bloggers out there, if you have no account yet with Bloggerwave, I have a good news for you. It is easy to be a member on this website, very reliable, reputable, and honest website, you can really trust them. I signed up with last week and I was waited for a couple of days to be approve, then they sent an notification email confirming that I am approved. Finally, I got a chance to tell all the bloggers out there that I have a task to do from it is very easy to sign up with them and you don't have to wait for a longest time to get approve. Bloggerwave is a great opportunity to earn more extra money, especially that I am a stay home mother, I can stay with my kids at home, do my daily routine at home at the same time earning money from Bloggerwave. I am looking forward to do more task from them and hopefully they will give more tasks. Good luck!

1 comment:

Portia said...

Congrats, my friend.Now, we can have additional income.hehehehe!I just signed up,too!