Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2008

"Cheers to all Mothers"


Jerla tagged me this nice cheers to all mothers thoughts.

For me, God gives us friends, and that means much but far above all other, the richest of His gifts to earth was when He thought of mothers. "There is nothing sweeter than the heart of a pious mother". Mother is symbolize a light. I grew up with out a real mother, I don't even see her face and feel her love, she died when I was one year old but I am so blessed to have a step mother who loved me so much and gave her best, to me it is a big deal to celebrate a mother's day. Now I am a mother too, got 2 kids and even they are still very young but I can feel their love for me by saying "I LOVE YOU MAMA" that makes me a real mother! A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Mother's love grows by giving! Wow! there is a lot of things to describe a mother.

I'm sharing this to my friend even they are not a mother yet but still have a mother: Anagore, Anne and Mercidita.

No comments: