Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Timing

Hi friends, it's me again! I am sitting here in front of the computer waiting to get an opportunity, and luckily yes I got one. I was disappointed that I can't bring my kids to the park today because it is windy and chilly outside. I told them earlier after their afternoon nap, I will bring them to the park few blocks away from our home. It sucks because I have a stomach pain right now and I don't know if I can bring them their. I wish my dear honey is here so that I can ask a favor from him to bring them to the park. Well, they are awake now, so i guess have to explain to them why we cannot go to the park. My eldest son is very smart, if you said something make it sure that you will fulfill it, coz if not and he is not satisfied with your explanation, he will keep on asking you over and over again. I am proud of him at his very young age, he know already how to count his fingers and know how to read his ABC's and 1, 2, 3 till 20. I think he is one of a kind (gifted). As a mother, I've learned a lot of things from them and till keep on learning. Hay! sometimes I told my husband that i will pass my resignation for being a mother to my children and a wife to him... He is just laughing to me and said I KNOW YOU CANNOT DO THAT. No, I can't... I love them so much and they are my sunshine that makes my day so bright.


Have a blessed afternoon to you ll.

1 comment:

Bluetoz said...

I'll check it out :)