Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Day of the Month

Wow, I can't believe today is 28th of February! Today is the last day of the month. Tomorrow is March already, Thank You Lord we are almost half way to see my husband again. I was lying down in my bed and was thinking that I've been here in Arkansas for almost 5 months here since last 4th of October of last year. My husband emailed me this morning and he told me that he is sick. I feel bad about it, how I wish he is close to us so that we can take care of him but he has a duty to do. I sent a reply saying that we will keep him in our prayer and we are always here for him no matter how far he is.

Anyway, how's your weekend so far guys? Hope your weekend is full of gladness. This morning was snowing here in our small town and the kids are enjoying playing with the snow even it just started and was raining as well. They enjoyed every single snow that they tried to catch. They don't feel the cold, lol! I let them play for awhile because they are not always getting a snow and if we will go back to California this August then they will not experience snow there. Oh, I have to go need to finish my cleaning in the kid's bedroom before they will make more mess again.

Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the weekend and God bless!

2 comments:

LIZZIE said...

And now is already the 3rd of March here in Malaysia! Arrggh! Time flies real fast these days

Reanaclaire said...

Hi Joy.. i hv a couple of questions to ask .. hope u dont mind..
1) did u get the macbook air from iHype? I got it fr there and when I posted my URl in iHype, it kept saying mine is a duplicate url etc.. so until now, i dont know whether iHype will pay me or not..
2) this morning in SS, did u reserve an opp for Rheumatoid Arthiritis? I reserved it and they even sent me an email to do it.. but now i cant seem to find the opp in SS... it is not there anymore..so i was wondering whether u face the same thing or not..
thanks for yr time...
hope u can reply in my chatbox or blog..