Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Husband is Sick!

I received an email from my husband just tonight and he told me that he is sick. I feel sad about it because I know he is like a baby when get sick, all he wants is comfort from me. But this time, I cannot do it because he is in the middle of the ocean and what sucks about it is they will be going to experience bad weather and big waves on the way to Hawaii. Poor dear husband of mine! I was trying to comfort him even through email at least in that way, he will not really feel sick and knowing that you have someone cares about you.

Just want to share his email.

Hon, I really do miss you!! I am not feeling well, I have a head cold and all I want to do is lay my head down in your lap and have you comfort me… But I have to settle for my pillow eh! I love you so much Joy, and I can’t wait to talk to you in a few days…

Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow and knowing that I am always here for you even we are miles away from each other.

Hon, be strong and always remember God is always there for you. I can't wait to see you and be with you again. Kids are doing fine and I read your email to them so that they will aware that even you are far from us, you are still there for us. Always remember that I love you and you are my inspiration.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

awww... how sweet naman the message. Kere lang se kisspirin and yakapsul hehehe