Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mixed Emotion!

Wow! 6 days more to go and it's Christmas. I am getting excited to see my husband again starting tomorrow, he will be with us more or less 9 days. He will spend Christmas with us and be back to California by the 29th of this month. I am not sure if 9 days are enough for us but I would definitely sure that every moment we spend is priceless. I told my father in-law earlier that my feeling is mixed emotions because I know after 9 days, my husband will be gone for more than 6 months and I am not quiet sure yet if I would be able to handle the situation being away from him especially we don't have that much communication. I just hope that he will be back on time not more than 6 months as what normally happened to all the military who are deployed.

Anyway, I'm sure most of you out there are not done yet with Christmas shopping so I just want to say that just be careful driving and always stay warm. God bless you all and May you have a wonderful Christmas and a fruitful 2009 ahead of you.

2 comments:

4ALL2ALL said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Vietnam.

forALLtoALL's Community

Allen's Darling said...

Hi,

Yes..Christmas day is sad with out our sweethearts. I happen had a lots of friends their hubby deployed in Iraq.