Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Marine Tragedy!

Yesterday my husband informed me that they had an airplane crash in San Diego, so I got on the internet to see what had happened. He called an told me because it was a Marine fighter jet that went down in a residential neighborhood not to far from where he works. It is kind of a big deal when a military jet crashes because they are supposed to be highly maintained. I was shocked to find out today that 4 people were killed in one of the houses that got hit by the plan and what's even more sad is that 2 of the victims were under the age of 2. When things like that happen I cannot help but think about my 2 boys and the pain that I would go through if I lost even one of them. Both of the adults were women, the mother and grand mother so that means that one unlucky man came home to absolute tragedy. Please pray for that man so that is pain and grief will be short.

No comments: