Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Counting My Blessings

I was just sitting in the couch this afternoon while the boys are taking a nap, it was a quiet moment and I have the time to count my blessings and name them one by one. From small blessings to big one. I just noticed that I have tears in my eyes while counting my blessings. I am so blessed and grateful that I know my personal Savior. I know, I am not faithful servant but He is always faithful to us and always lesson to our cry. As the days go by, I keep on praising Him and I was singing His hymn until my kids woke up and asking for water.

Lord, I am glad that I have you in my life. Thank you for saving my soul and thank You for always there for me in times of happiness and in trouble> You always care for Your children. I love You with all my heart and I will always lean on you when it comes to guiding my children to the right path.

No comments: