Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Asking for Financial Support!

I was chatting with my niece this afternoon and she told me that she need something from me. She is the youngest daughter of our eldest sister. She was stopped from college for almost 2 years now because of lack of financial support. First, she was shy to tell me, then I was trying to catch what she was trying to emphasize, in other words she is asking for financial support because she wants to continue her study. I don't know what to say especially she is intelligent and smart young lady. I don't want to hurt her feelings because I know how it hurts when you are trying to ask one of your family to give some financial support to finish dream (College). And she said, "You don't need to explain Auntie, I understand". She knew that I have still 2 colleges who are studying right now, one is graduating from Nursing and the other one is 1st year Nautical Student. How I wish I have a lot of money to support all my relatives who wants to go to college but I don't have. My husband's salary is enough for us. But anyways, I didn't tell her "Sorry, I don't have money" I told her, it would be a good idea if you will continue studying while working. I cannot promise you anything right now but I will support your plan of going back to college. I am glad she understand of my situation. Hard if you have a big family, lol!

No comments: