Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 29, 2008

White Christmas!

I was watching the old movie entitled "White Christmas" earlier and it was a pretty good old movie. I would say very entertaining, not boring to watch especially mixed with musical show. This movie reminded me of a dear friend of mind who is currently stationed in Iraq and I know how it feels being away from your loved ones especially this time of season. I manage to chat with her wife a couple of days ago and she told me that her husband is having a hard time lately especially her son who knows already how to talk and say "daddy". Please keep in your prayers and thoughts all our brave soldier who are serving to our country and fight for our freedom as well as for our safety. They need our support and encouraging words especially this upcoming holiday. I know how it feel being away with your husband because my husband also in the military and he will get deployed soon. I am so blessed that I have a wonderful parents in-law who are taking care of us while my husband is gone.

To all our solider out there who are station all over the world. Have a Merry Christmas to all of you. May the Lord Bless you and Keep you in everything you do.

No comments: