Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 28, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

This morning, my husband and I was having a hard time to accept the fact that we will be separating again for more than 3 weeks. He is leaving on a jet plane, huh! He needs to go back to California and tomorrow back to his work. I feel so sad to see him leaving but I know that he is coming back after 3 weeks. I don't want to cry in front of him because I know if I will be weak, it will affect to him as well. My kids are saying goodbye to him and waving their hands while he is on the car waiting for his parents to drive him to the airport. I told him that I will not go with them to the airport because it makes me cry and so as the boys. We decided that I will stay home with the boys while my in-laws will drop him off to the airport.

For my honey, I will keep you on my prayers because I know God is with us all the time. Have a safe flight and please keep me posted. I just want you to know that I love you so much and keep you chin up all the time...... Jesus Loves you, so do I....

No comments: