Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2008

God Will Take Care of You!

Recently this song entitled "God Will Take Care of You" is stocked in my head which I really feel every word of it. I was keep on signing this song because I was kind of depressed and worried about my husband and I is going to be separated soon... Ok, oppsss... it's not what you are thinking, ok! What I mean "separated" is being away from us not a divorce. I don't know I am keep of thinking about his deployment this coming January and feel like I cannot make it without him. So, this beautiful song keeps on playing in my head and I know that God will take care of me and my boys while his gone for 6 months. I am blessed that I have a Christian in-laws that will look after us while he is gone. My boys need a father figure and my father in-law is the one who is giving it to them right now since my husband is not with us here in Arkansas.

I know my husband love the Lord so much and we both trust His power that God can do exceedingly and abundantly. Trust the Lord with all your heart and he will give you the right path.

No comments: