Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 17, 2008

My 2 Precious Jewels

My two children woke up very early this morning around 6:00AM, they went to my bedroom and wake me up. My eldest son laid down beside me and he fall to sleep while they youngest one is wide awake and chasing Chester (Dog) around the house. I was trying to go back to sleep even for another half an hour but I cannot go back to sleep while my other son is playing with Chester. So, grandpa came home and grabbed some hot tea and he forgot that Chester was in their bedroom. Around 7:00 AM, I'm already awake because my son is asking food. I got up and went to the kitchen and cooked scrambled eggs and a piece of toasted bread. They were very happy. After they had their breakfast, I start cleaning the entire house and vacuuming the carpet while my in laws are not home yet. It was really a good morning for me because I was sweating while cleaning the house, keeps my blood warm a little, lol!

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments: