Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Your Sympathy

Today is the last day that my bestfriend's family will see their dad. They will bring him to the eternal rest today (Philippine time) and my deepest sympathy and prayer is with them. Bestfried, I have a short and meaningful prayer for you and your family, I know you will visit my site and I want you to know that I am so proud of you and for what you've done to your family. Giving up everything for them. You are the best, bestfriend!

Father, thank you for showing Your sympathy to my bestfriend's family back home when they need it the most. In their grief, I am sure they sometimes find little comfort from dear, well-meaning loved ones and friends. I know our healing words soothe for a short time, but the pain still remains. Your (GOD) compassion surpasses all, Lord. You know them. You feel their pain. I am sure they can almost sense Your Holy Spirit grieving on their behalf. How I praise You for understanding them so well, got acknowledging their hurts. Thank You, Father, for Your constant love, for leading them through this grief.


No comments: