Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Tom Brady is Officially Out for the Season

As many of you know my husband is a really big sports fan and he has been tracking the start of the NFL season. He was bummed when he found out that Tom Brady got hurt the other day and he just now told me that he is going to be out for the entire season. He is not a big fan of the team but he watches all the big name players. I am always amazed at the differences between a man and woman when it comes to hobbies, desires and activities. I have to say that he fits the common generalization of what a man is and does, he works hard and loves to play hard (with his big boy toys), hehehe. When I read the news today morning, I was kind of sad for him, we all know he is a good player. I will pray for his fully recovery from knee injury.

No comments: