Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Start Eating Healthy Snacks!

I am sure you watch The Sproutwells videos for my last 3 post not too long ago. Every episode is very educational and funny family, lol! Are you a soccer mom like her? In this episode, the mother is a soccer mom who bring his kid to the soccer play. I have a friend, who is a soccer mom, one thing I like her because how busy she is, she always see to it that she have time to be with her daughter's practice and games, for me she is the cheerer of her daughter, very supportive mom.


Anyway, if you like Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites, I would encourage you to join freshfunds program and start earning point towards the prizes or charity donations. How to join? It's easy and simple just visit FreshFunds.com to register and try their yummy goodies such as: Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites, Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads and Fresh Express Packaged Salads to earn more points. This is the best way to start eating healthy snacks.

Post?slot_id=20341&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: