Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Restless!!!

Hi guys, good morning to all. How are you today morning? How was your sleep last night. I am sure some of us slept good through out the night. Well, last night my husband, Aaron (youngest son) and I was really restless. We woke up in the middle of the night and went to the living area just to sit for a couple of hour. We don't know why we are restless, my son fall to sleep in his dad's chest while I was l in the couch. As soon as my son fall asleep my husband put him back to bed and he went to the couch were I was and trying to massage my restless legs after a couple of minutes I fall to sleep as well in the couch. I woke up in the couch. I am not sure if my husband sleep good last night. I am sure today is very long day for him at work since they have a long hikes early in the morning at the mountain inside Camp Pendleton. I did not noticed my husband left for work.

My husband told me last night, he didn't realized how stressful we are for this move. I guess this is part of our move as well. Our situation is really a tough job, I am 100% sure that GOD is always there for us.

No comments: