Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Republican or Democrat

In a way I always dread the presidential election year. Besides all the other major happenings in the world, the only other thing they cover is the candidates that are running for office. I cannot complain because I get all the information I need to make my decision on whom I am going to vote for. I try to weigh all the important topics and pay attention to those that are most important to me. I unfortunately feel some what obliged that I need to vote for John McCain because of his past as a military man. I hope that all of you will not prejudge and get all the important information before you make your decision. This election will be an important one for our country.

No comments: