Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Youngest Son is Sick!!

It was really a bummed this morning after my youngest son woke up. He went to me in the kitchen while I was preparing their breakfast. He was grumpy and crying, he is not like that when he wakes up, but this morning it's kind of strange. I cuddled him and I noticed that he is warm. Oh boy, he has a fever, so after their breakfast I gave him Tylenol, after an hour he is getting better but still his has a runny nose and slight cough. Hopefully he will get better soon. On the other hand, we finally get a hold of their daddy, at last he called us because there is a signal where he is at. The kids were talking to him and they are happy to hear their daddy's voice.

No comments: