Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Weekend To All

Wow! It's Saturday again. This morning my husband tried to woke me up because he is leaving for his 3 weeks training but because I was still not in the mood from last night. I just tried to ignored him. I pretend to closed my eyes and not paying attention of what he said. As soon as he left, I cried! hhmm weekend without him is not really usual to me since we got married. This is our first time being away from each other. Kids was keep on asking me about the daddy.

Just want to say happy weekend to all and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

JBC said...

I love you honey, you know I wish I could be there for you. :( I don't like being away from you.