Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

Since yesterday were very busy of packing our belongings, in fact I went to bed last night at 3:00 AM in the morning and got up at 7:00AM. I don't have much time to rest because we have to finish packing everything today. I was kind of sad because we cannot get any help from anybody. So I told my husband to call his office mate to help him out loading and unloading the heavy futures going to the storage unit that we rented. I am kind of relief when his office mate came with his other friend to help my husband. Praise God! They finished putting all the heavy stuff to the storage around 5:00 PM and I asked to husband to get some dinner at the Chinese restaurant. After our dinner they left going back to the base.

I just want to thank them for helping us out. Now it's time to get some rest and I will keep you guys updated especially my family and friends back home.

No comments: