Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy Monday Morning

Mothers have a lot of things to do at home, it's like there is no ending. From the time you get up, you have a lot of things on your mind to do. Some mothers are busy dropping off their children at school and some are busy doing some errands. Like me, I am a stay at home mother, I don't know how to drive so I will not do things outside my house that involve driving, huh! It's hard especially because my husband is in the military, you know. I cannot do things without him. I have to depend on him every time I want something from the store or to bring the kids to the mall. Good we are just a few blocks away from the park at least I can bring the kids there now and then. And if we will buy some food, the grocery store is just around the corner, within walking distance, no big deal!

I told myself, I have to learn how to drive. Well this is my big chance because I am going to my in laws in Arkansas and I can let them watch the kids while I'm practicing. At least there, the road is not busy, not like here in California, a lot of crazy drivers. This is why I am so scared to drive here. Since I have children, I don't have the courage to learn how to drive, I'm too scared, huh! Hopefully, I will overcome my fear soon. This is what I keep on praying for.

No comments: