Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy Evening

I was so busy after our dinner. Well, I have to cleaned up my house and need to write some tasks but my brain is not functioning. I tried to write a couple of tasks today but I don't know it's like my head is empty. I cannot keep going on writing. Have you feel this ways too? I'm sure you do, especially if you are a busy mom like me. I was trying to organize things before my husband will go to his 3 weeks training. I told him to play with the kids first while I'm cleaning the kitchen. So that's what he did. After I cleaned up the kitchen, I feel so exhausted that I don't want to move at all. I sat on the couch for awhile watching soap operas, as soon as I sat on the couch I don't want to get up anymore, actually I fall to sleep. I don't know lately, I was so stressed and always tired. Just keep thinking about our move make me so tire and stressed.

No comments: