Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 8, 2008

What's Your Plan for the Weekend?

Wow it's first weekend of August and it's getting hotter and hotter here in California. I feel like I'm back in the middle east (Bahrain) or in Okinawa, Japan or in the Philippines. I thought United States is cooler when it is summer but I guess I am wrong. Now I've experience the warm weather here in California oh man, it's really hot. Well, maybe you will laugh at me, this is my first year here in California. I mean I've been here before but not summer hahahaha.. it was winter and not living for a long time, it was a vacation only..

By the way, what about you guys, do you have any plan for the weekend? I am sure some of us are planning to go to the beach and have a good relaxation, spending time with family and friends. Just enjoy your weekend and take care... Have fun!

No comments: