Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend is Over

Time is so fast, I'm just sitting on the couch watching my favorite noon time show and I noticed it that weekend is getting over again and back to normal work schedule tomorrow. Wow! you just notice how time goes by. I took a short nap today because I feel bored just watching television and waiting to catch any luck today. Good my eldest son woke up and wake me up because he wants to use the bathroom, then I saw one of my online friend buzz me. Oh boy, my favorite triple P is loading an opportunities so I tried to try to get one and luckily I got one task.

Hopefully they will still loading so that I will get more. hehehehe... Folks have a wonderful evening to all of you out there. Take care and God bless.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You were lucky to get 1 task. I have zero for the past few days... :( Anyway, Hi... I have a new tag for you, hope you love it!

Nita said...

Hi Joy, thanks for dropping by. I really appreciate it. Anyway, hope you can join us in Building Free Backlinks.

Hope you had a great weekend.
Nita