Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank God It's Friday

Good morning folks, today is Friday 29th of August 2008. Wow! month of August is just flown by without knowing it. I remember when I was in my town back home, after August we start counting the days to Christmas and some Filipinos have Christmas decoration already in the home. In the Philippines, if you will go to the mall, you will hear the Christmas Songs most of the time. You will really fill the spirit of Christmas. I miss Philippines already!

Anyway, sost of us are happy because it's Friday and will going to have 3 day weekend plus a payday also, right? Just enjoy your weekend with your family and friends. I am happy also that my husband has no work starting today till Tuesday. So, I get a chance to rest and be with them as a family, spend quality time with them.

Have a good and everyone and always be safe. Thank God it's Friday!

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

That's really something in the Philippines they start playing Christmas music right after August! I thought October was early for it!!