Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Terrible Day for me

I was really having a bad and terrible day today. Well to make the story short, I got up early in the morning feeling alright so first thing in my mind was putting away all the clothes that I folded last night before they wake up. So I fixed their room and put all their clothes back to their drawer. While I was busy in my living room, I heard my youngest son throw the glass on the carpet floor and it was broken, then my eldest son pee'd on the top of the drawers where one of the drawer was open so some of their clothes got wet. Wow who's day will be terrible, mine! So I called my husband and told him what happened. My husband told me to calm down for awhile. So I sat on the couch because I was trembling and mad with my boys. After feeding my boys lunch we went to take a bath together. When we finished, I feel better, lol!

1 comment:

Mayumie said...

sis ganyan talaga ang buhay mommy. Just take it easy although it can be frustrating at times. Anyway,to make things even more better how about you grab something in my blog -->> CLICK HERE

Enjoy your day with the boys. God Bless you and your family :-)