Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stressed Out!

This morning, I don't know where to start, I have a lot of thing in my mind to get done as soon as possible. I was trying to finish my laundry and need to cleaned up my bathroom. I wasn't able to clean the bathroom last night because it was kind of getting late already and I was not finished yet with my kitchen. As soon as I finished cleaning my bathroom, my kids woke up and asking for breakfast, so Mama need to give them breakfast first before I will sit in front of the computer. I was chatting with my online friends while waiting for the kids to finish their breakfast. As soon as they finished their breakfast, I went to my room and tried to separate our clothes that we are not wearing, lol! I would really admit that I am so stressed just thinking about our move to Arkansas.

To be continued:


No comments: