Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pinoy Dream Academy

I was watching Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 last night and I am proud to say that all of them are really improving a lot. I was watching every contestant as they performed with the celebrities and I would say that I have already decided who I think should win, but I guess it's too early for it to be revealed. Have you watched the performance of Poy? Well, I have to say that I am proud of what she achieved, I know that she will have a lot of offers soon. I am proud, at least one of my kababayan "fellow Zamboangenos" become a challenger to all the scholars inside the academy. I was sad also that she bid goodbye to the scholars but I'm sure it will not be the last performance you see her perform in.



Lastly, Bugoy made it to the top. Wow what a fantastic performance. I think he deserves it! I am so proud of him that he made it.

No comments: