Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday is Not good!





Last night I was chatting with my sister because she is helping some help for her daughter. I was not feel good after I found out of what is going on. To make the story short, she was asking money to pay some debts of my niece. I don't know what to say and I don't know what to do because I don't have enough money to give. She needs money before 25th of August which I cannot comply to give on that date because my blogging income is not enough. I don't want that my sister will get mad at me because I didn't help her daughter so I just tell her in a kind words and in a nice way that I am willing to help but so far I don't have enough cash. If they can wait until 15th of September maybe I can help them in some way. We both agreed the amount of money that I will send to them and the rest they will be the one to look for it.

I feel sorry for my niece but at the same time I got mad at her for what she did. But blood is sticker than water and I cannot say NO to my family.

No comments: