Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Loving Husband

This afternoon, I was keep on thinking what to cook for dinner. I don't have any idea of what to prepare so I wait for my husband for come home. I am so blessed to have him, he is not complaining that we don't have food yet in our table. So he hurriedly changed his uniform and he suggested to have a pork and beef barbecue for dinner. So I told him, it would be fine with me to have barbecue for dinner. I would not ashame to tell the whole world how proud I am to have a husband like him. God blesses me so much with a faithful and loving husband.


1 comment:

Marites said...

you are so lucky and blessed to have such a husband:) I pray things will continue to be better for u :)