Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good Morning Folks

Hi, how are you today? hope everything is under control. My morning today is more better that yesterday. I got up with a very big smile on my face while having my morning coffee. Still kids are asleep so I have to write a simple note for everybody, just my daily update of our life. Not much today, I was chatting with my friends online and we discussed a lot of things. It's kind of slow today huh! not that much to write about but I am glad and happy that I have a good life full of blessings. I have a lot of things to be thankful enough. I guess this is life, lol! You can't do about it but just to face it...

OK, I have to go, kids are awake and need to cook breakfast for them, yesterday my eldest son was asking to have crepes for breakfast but I don't know how to mix it well, so before we went to bed last night I asked my husband if he can make it for ready for the morning, and thankfully he made it. I am so blessed with my husband, he is amazing man for me. He loves the Lord, got up early in the morning to spend time with the Lord. What a man... I love him so deeply.

No comments: