Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The God is my Refuge

This is a continuation of my non-paid post regarding "Terrible Day for me," Here's what I mean. After what happened today, I took my bible and read some verse from Psalm 46:1 was enormously encouraging to me when I applied it this way. God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in my time of trouble. I've since found it a powerful comfort to read such psalms aloud like this. The word of God truly calm us down if we only put our trust in HIM. He is our great comforter in times of need.

I will encourage you to look expectantly in Scripture for God to provide you with fresh insights, joy and help "My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word, (V29) Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously!" another verse from (Psalm 119:28-29). He wants to heal our hearts while he strengthens your faith. If I will not put Him in my life, my life will be miserable. I'm blessed because I know that I have Him in my life.

No comments: