Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gloomy Wednesday Morning

Good morning everyone, how are you today? Hopefully your daily filled with joy and blessings from our Dear Savior. I woke up today a quiet bit OK. As what I've seen I was upset last night but I let go with my feeling, I don;t want to to hold onto it, it will just give me more wrinkles. I spoke to my sister last night and as a younger sister, I really do respect my sister, even though I was upset but still I will give her what she need but not the exact amount that she was asking from me. I will just send her half of what she asked for. I think, it's fair enough. I don;t know, when it comes to my family, I don't know how to say NO! I am happy to share my blessings to them also. I know God uses me for a reason and His own purpose. Hopefully my purpose to to help them is worth enough.

No comments: