Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy Morning

I woke up late this morning as I usually get up! It's almost 8:00AM when I start moving. I don't know it's kind of busy today morning. Well, last night I forget to clean my house although my kitchen is not dirty but my living room is really a mess. My children's toys is everywhere. So first thing is my mind was, picking up all their toys and vacuum the floor but the vacuum didn't happen because kids woke up and asking for breakfast. I just cleaned up a little in my living room as I know that my children will make a mess again and again. At least I cleaned up a little and not hurt to my eyes to see my house, huh!

I am so busy after posting this, I have to finish wrapping my spring rolls for my son's birthday this coming Saturday. And I have to make my desert also called Apple rolls... hmm sounds yummy. I will just post later with picture of my spring rolls to show you the result.

No comments: