Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Betty La Fea Philippine Version

Wow! This is really very exciting soap opera of Miss Bea Alonzo as Betty La Fea. When I was in Bahrain I've seen the version of Mexico, when we went to Japan I was watching most of the episode of the American version and now the most awaited Philippine version of Betty La Fea is coming soon. I cannot wait to see and how it really different for the two version that I've seen. It's very obvious that Miss Bea Alonzo is one of the very talented young actress in Philippine showbiz. She is really a good actress, beautiful, talented, smart, good singer and very loving person.

To all the cast of Betty La Fea the Philippine version. Good luck to all of you and I am sure this will be a big hit. And we are looking forward to watch this.

No comments: