Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Words for the Day

Food for Today..."Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


Good morning to all, how's your Monday morning so far? Hopefully everything is doing well and full of blessing. My Monday so far is so quiet and not so much work to do. My day is not complete without reading a verse. This is what I am trying to teach my children, when they woke up and I let them sit on the couch and we will have a morning prayer together before I will feed them. I want them to grow up with fear to the LORD and love the Lord our God above all. They love to listen story telling so I spend 15 minutes a day reading their bible. I know, they are not fully understand what the Word of God means because they are still very young, but it's nice to start when they are still young.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My Monday was fine, and same as you, I didn't have so much work to do ^^

And it's really good of you teaching your children for daily morning prayer!

Honey Brownie said...

Hi! I have a nice day today. :)
Man! I admire the way you teach your kids to love the Lord above all! :) It's not hard to believe that after all, you're a wonderful wife & mum & a woman of God.