Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wonderful Marraige, Woderful Life


Yesterday 30th of June 2008, was our 4th year wedding anniversary. We don't have a chance to celebrate it but instead we are just celebrated at home with our 2 blessings (Sons). We just bought some food and have a wonderful dinner in our own table. It wasn't a fancy dinner but it was a perfect family dinner. I am so blessed with my husband and my two little boys, they are my joy and happiness. They are my fuel that keeps me going with my daily activities. In our four years of marriage, we are not still learning with our past but we consider it as a challenge in our lives. Marriage is not an easy but we put God as a center in our marriage so that we have a fulfillment in life. We've learned from our mistakes and we are still keep on learning.

"Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

No comments: