Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 14, 2008

Throwing Bad Temper

We just finished our dinner and my husband was having cookies for dessert and my youngest son was screaming asking for a cookie. I told my son to wait for awhile because he needs to finish his dinner first. I was so irritated with my cough that it caused me to throw a really bad temper. I was catching my breath and heard my youngest son screaming because he wants to have a cookie. I was loosing control of my emotions and I exploded by yelling at him. I was trembling so bad and my finger tips started tingling. My husband took me to the couch and told me to calm down. I've never been this angry before, but loosing control is not really good of me. After I had calmed down and got back to normal, I apologized to my son and gave him a big hug.

No comments: