Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 17, 2008

They Investigate Me!

Thank you to Ms. Jerla and Bernie for this wonderful tagged. I will definitely answer this questions with an honest answer:

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: 17 July 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 6:26am

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Yes, at the restaurant and a MALL

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: eating and shopping.

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 32 year old

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: I think I'm matured enough!

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Papa, Mama

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: Nope, second to the youngest :)

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Malls

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Yes

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Yes.

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: Happily Married with 2 beautiful and smart kids.

13. WITH WHOM?
:: of course with my beloved husband

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: Yes, but not all the time.

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: When my husband told me, I'm the best wife and a mother to my children.

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: Nope

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: I would love to marry local celeb in the Philippines Mr. Papa P.

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Hmmmm... I don't know him.

19. Where do u think your best friend is?
:: In Phil, Bahrain, Canada, Australia and USA.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BEST FRIEND?
:: Last week

21. U THINKS SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: Maybe Yes, maybe no

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: Diamond
25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR, WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: Lexus Jeep

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Hmmmmm... nope..

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Yes.

28. WOULD U GET A TATTOO?
:: Nope

29. BELLY PIERCE?
:: Ohhh... it hurts!

30. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: 5

31. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: Opps Task yes, and house chores

32. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
:: Yes

33. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: Yes

34. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: Shopping, I mean grocery shopping hehehee...

Players: Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits (Who am I?) l God's best Gift / Through The rain / Janeth Vicy's Life Journey / Kurdapyaz Journey / once we were 2... / Everything that has breathe Praise the Lord/you're next


I would like to share this to my friend..... Marilyn, Joyball, Anagore, Anne, Kate's Love & Juliet.

No comments: