Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nutrition Month


Awhile ago, one of my friends sent me a message about their Nutrition Month which is usually held at the end of July or first week of August. I remembered when I went home 2 years ago that I attended their program and I took a picture of the fresh fruits and fresh vegetables from the farm. I miss those moments that I'm with them during these events. It's very unusual to taste fresh vegetable and fruits from the farm, but in my home town, if we want to have a fresh veggies and fruits we will just pick it from our own yard.

I am excited about going home to taste those fresh veggies and fruits.. My brother told me that he will wait for us before he will harvest his magoes. Wow.. Definitely my children will love it. My husband said, I make him jealous, lol!!!

No comments: