Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lucky Day

Today morning, I was so frustrated that I cannot get any tasks from triple P, due to some internet reason hehehe.... my server is too slow, every time I answered the captcha it take so long for me to get in and then when it's already answered it says " All of the available posts for that opportunity have already been taken" it's really hard luck for me. But I never stop of trying to get any task even one opps, I'm happy enough. Then after a few hours finally, finally I got 3 opportunity for my domain from triple P. Not really big amount but for me it is big enough, also better than zero huh! So it's my lucky day. Thank you triple P, you are the best! I am so proud that I am part of PPP.

Praise God for all the blessings. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

No comments: