Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hubby not feel good

I was a little worried about my husband when I spoke to him on the telephone awhile ago. He told me that he is not feeling good. I'm really concerned about him especially when it come to his health. Yesterday after he took the kids to the park, when they came home, he told me that he is not feeling OK. I saw him sweating a lot and he felt really hot, it's seems that he has a hot flashed. I don't want him to get sick because it feels like we are all sick also if he is the one who is sick. That's why I kept on calling him and trying to comfort him even over the telephone. I told him how much I love him and how much the boys want him. These simple words could make him better for sure. I told him to come home and just take a rest, just ask a permission from hi chief but I guess he didn't ask because until now he is not home yet.

No comments: