Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Husband is my Hero

Hi guys, my day today is better than yesterday, I got lucky enough today because i have 3 opportunity from triple P and it was great... It help me a lot financially... I was kind of busy this afternoon with my opportunity until I forgot to cook our dinner hehehe.. Good my husband is very understanding, and when he came home from work, he went to the bank right away to get some cash for our house rent. When he came back from the bank, he hurriedly went to the kitchen and start making our dinner. He is really a hero for me! I am so blessed to have him... Well, it's not that late for dinner but we usually eat our dinner at 5:00 O'clock but now, it's kind of late a little bit. I think I have to help him out first before doing my other opps.... Good luck guys.. keep on blogging.

No comments: