Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi folks, how are you tonight? Hope everything is doing well with you. Well, we just got home from our one day outing with friends at the Wild Animal Park. I made lunch for everybody and our friend made a dinner for all of us. We just ate inside the park where we can watch the monkeys while we are having lunch. We have had so much fun! The boys were enjoying the wild animals and they can even touch them. They're were so happy to see their friends and they just have so much fun. Yeah, I miss being online, just sitting in front of my computer waiting for the opportunity or hopping but having a family time with friends it would be much better than getting a opportunity. I am sure there are still a lot of opportunity to grab, so I will try to watch my opportunity. Well, I think I have to go now, I will just catch up tomorrow. It's getting late here and I am exhausted, definitely I need some good sleep..

No comments: