Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY IZEA


Today I received an email from IZEA saying that today is their 2nd anniversary. Wow! I wish you all the best and more success in your business guys! You are doing a great job! Helping all the bloggers in need and getting them busy while getting paid as well. Best way to earn extra money. I am so proud that I am a member of your growing business. Looking forward to get more tasks from you both Triple P and SS. You are really great. May the Lord bless you and keep you in everything you guys do. I attached below the activity where they gonna celebrate their 2nd Birthday! Come join and have fun with the IZEA management.

WHAT? IZEA two-year anniversary party!
WHERE?
Wall Street Cantina
19 N Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
WHEN? Wednesday, July 2nd from 8pm 'til....
WHY?
- FREE admission
- FREE food
- FREE drink
- YOU LOVE US!

No comments: