Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Night Folks!

I am really tired and exhausted, what a long day for me huh! it's really late here an still I'm awake, my eyes is giving up already, I have a back ache by just sitting in front of the computer most of my time tonight. So before signing off, I just want to leave a simple good night and see you tomorrow morning.

I will give you a verse to remember taken from the book of Psalm 23 " The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leaderth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and merch shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." this is the NEW King James Version.

Good night everybody.

No comments: