Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Morning Everyone

Good morning everyone, How's your Friday morning? I am sure most of us are getting excited and cannot wait to get some rest after a long week day of work. That's what my husband is always looking forward the weekends. I got up so early today because my husband needs to leave early for their hiking. He went to work around 2:30 in the morning. Wow! it's really very early. I tried to got up because I have to make it sure that he packed everything he needs for the hiking. You know military they are always "early bird". I wasn't able to sleep good as well because of my cough, so he told me not to get up, he will take care of everything. So I just laid back on the couch while he is preparing his breakfast. So I tried to open my gloomy eyes before he left. For our 4 years of marriage that was my first time seeing my husband eating his breakfast at 2:00 AM. Poor guy! He is a dedicated soldier and I am so proud of him. I want to let the whole world how much you mean to me and I am forever grateful and thankful to our Almighty Father for giving me a wonderful husband like you.

No comments: