Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Day

Today is our family day, we went to church as a family and after church and husband dropped me home while he and the kids went to the electronics store to buy a hard drive for our laptop. I hurriedly sat down in front of my computer and trying to do my hopping thing, you know if you will not hop you don't have traffic to your site so I have to it regularly. We have a saying "No Pain, No Gain" or kapag matiyaga may nilaga. While I was waiting for my hubby and kids to come back, I was chatted with my friend online. It's so quiet in my house without my kids hehehehe.. I'm not use to it now. I missed them already and not even 2 hours since they left. Finally, I got some task from SS. Thanks SocialSpark and PPP!

No comments: