Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake in California

Not too long ago, we experienced an earthquake here in Oceanside, California. First, I thought it's only wind but the second time around it was not wind anymore because my vases and chandelier were moving and swaying. Even my eldest son noticed the movement. He asked what was that? This is the first time I have experienced an earthquake here in California since I arrived. Well I was here for more than a year only hehehehe..

I called my husband right away to confirm if it's an earthquake and he said YES. He told me that it's normal for California to experience some earthquakes. I don't know how strong it was but I am sure it will be on the news. I have to watch the news later to see what is the magnitude of the earthquake that made me sacred for a little bit.


No comments: